Monday, January 30, 2012

Roasted Curried Cauliflower

I love cauliflower.  However, I am the only one in my household that does.  Everyone else will eat it, but they never request it.  I might have changed all that tonight with my curried cauliflower.  This simple recipe added loads of flavor that everyone enjoyed!

You will need:

1 head cauliflower, washed and cut into bite sized pieces
1-2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp mild curry powder (or to taste)
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp minced garlic
salt & pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 425 F.  Spray a baking dish with pam.  In a mixing bowl, place cauliflower and oil.  Toss to coat.  Add the spices and garlic and toss again.  Spread cauliflower out into sprayed baking dish.  Roast for 15 minutes or until it just starts to soften.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment