Saturday, March 26, 2011

Welcome to Easy Vegetarian Cuisine!  My goal in creating this blog is to share some of the tips I have learned over the years on how to make delicious and easy vegetarian and vegan dishes.  I was not raised vegetarian, but married one.  So, I am always looking for ways to satisfy both of our cravings.  I have found many great meat substitutes to insert into some classic recipes.  I also like to try uncommon ingredients to add some zest to otherwise boring meals.  I hope you find this info useful!  Please leave comments/questions as they come up.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You should post that pasta dish that is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! The name of the dish is Pasta alla Formiana. I included a link to the Food Network site with the recipe.

    ReplyDelete